Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.1. No returns, refunds or exchanges. Contact our customer service department for pre-sales questions to ensure you are purchasing the proper products to meet your needs.
2. Freight damage claims must be documented at time of delivery. Take time to inspect your shipment while the driver is with you. If damage is suspected, you must inform the carrier and list damage on the shipping manifest. Contact our customer service department immediately to process a damage report. We can only process freight damage claims if identified at the time it was received.
3. We do not allow will calls, freight dock pickups or shipping address changes. All deliveries must be made to the shipping address submitted at time of order. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
4. Signature is required at the time of delivery for all Generator or high value shipments shipments. You must be at the shipping address to receive and sign for your order. There can be no exceptions. Wiring Devices and Parts and Accessory only orders do not require signature. Customers will be responsible for any return shipping charges due to missed appointments, or inability for freight carriers to obtain signatures. Cords and Components will not be responsible for shipping charges due to refused shipments.
5. Cords and Components will only ship product to a verifiable shipping address on file with your credit card institution. If the submitted shipping address is different than the billing address, your order processing will be delayed. All shipping addresses which are not verified by the issuing bank must be added by the customer as an alternate shipping address prior to order shipment. Customers will be required to call their credit card issuing customer service department and add the shipping address to their account. There are no exceptions to this policy. A Cords and Components Customer Service Agent will notify you of any identified issues. AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER CARD USERS - Your order may be delayed up to 48 business hours to verify different billing and shipping addresses. The easiest and fastest way for your order to be processed is to use a matching billing and shipping address that will be automatically verified by your credit card issuer.
6. All products ship direct from our Warehouse in Southern California. Orders received by 2:00PM PST for in stock items will ship same day Monday to Friday. No orders are processed on weekends.
7. All generators shipped via our LTL trucking company will be scheduled in advance by a local dispatcher. Please ensure you provide the best contact phone number and correct email address to allow your delivery to be scheduled. Cords and Components will not be held responsible for return freight costs due to incorrect customer contact information. You must be at the shipping address during the scheduled appointment time to receive and sign for your shipment. Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Weekend appointments are not available. Missed appointments will result in a reschedule charge. Cords and Components will not be held responsible for rescheduling charges or storage fees due to failed delivery attempts and or missed appointments.
8. Natural disasters, severe weather, or other unexpected events may delay deliveries. Cords and Components will not be held responsible for shipment delays due to inclement weather or unforeseen incidents by freight carriers.
9. Shipping is free on orders over $250 for the contiguous 48 states only.
10. UPS 2nd Day and 3 Day Select Air shipments deliver 2 or 3 weekdays after ship date (weekends not included). Holidays will delay 2nd day and 3 Day Select shipments.
11. Ground shipments arrive 2-9 business days after ship date depending on your location. All products ship direct from our warehouse in Southern California.
12. We only sell and ship to customers in the United States. Customers located within United States Territories must purchase product local in order to receive the Yamaha factory warranty. Territories include Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc. Likewise, customers in Canada must purchase Yamaha product in Canada in order to receive the Yamaha factory warranty.
13. Your order will not ship until your credit card is approved and clears with your credit card's verified billing and shipping address.
14. Orders cannot be cancelled after shipment processing.
15. Sales tax will be added for California residents.