The Husky Brute is loaded with good features. The Brute is powerful with a capacity of up to 3,000 pounds. It is fast with a travel speed of 10 inches in as little as 43 seconds. It does the job with an 18 inch full stroke and 6 inch drop down leg. It is tough with hardened steel gears. It is secure with weather protected switches and a water resistant enclosure. It is versatile, fitting all A-frame couplers. It is economical with a low 15 ampere draw at rated load; and it is convenient, with three LED work lights, a built-in connector storage bracket not found on any other power jack, and a 30 ampere fuse and inline fuse holder.
- The Brute has a ball screw, which reduces friction
- 3-sided LED light system illuminates entire area; side lights angled to spring bar hook-up area
- 2.25 inch outer tube diameter, fits all 2.25 inch A-frame couplers; 18 inch full stroke; 6 inch adjustable drop down leg reduces time to set jack, reduces wear on motor
- Weather resistant trailer connector storage bracket; durable hammer gray finish
- 12 Volt operation; hardened steel gears; water resistant motor and gear housing; soldered connections