The Center Line TS provides Sway Control, superior performance and value Center Line TS is a new, advanced, lighter, and more compact design based on the award winning Center Line HD. Lift brackets, head and spring bars all work together to deliver a very smooth and highly responsive ride - a ride that is noticeably quieter than other products on the market. Trunnion style spring bars are matched to popular weight ranges, delivering unmatched integrated weight distribution and sway control, superior performance, more ground clearance, and an unmatched value. The Center Line TS has been in development by Husky's engineering team for nearly three years. We brought advanced design, the latest in technology and materials science to a product that greatly improves the towing experience. Center Line TS replaces products that have been relatively unchanged for more than two decades. The result is the most dramatic new weight distribution system on the market today. Integrating weight distribution and sway control, the Center Line TS delivers superior performance, and resolves many of the shortcomings of older technology products. Weight Distribution and Sway Control Engineered to Perform! The Center Line TS top plate is forged 1035 steel. Forged 1035 produces a much stronger hitch with excellent fatigue properties. The trunnions are hardened 1045 steel: ensures exceptional strength and wear properties. Tapered spring bars deliver a superior fit and appearance: superior fit delivers superior sway control. Exacting tolerances in spring bar, head and lift brackets: TS reacts to trailer sway conditions earlier than competing products & delivers a smoother, quieter ride.
- Combines weight distribution and sway control in a single unit - no need for additional hardware, outstanding performance - drive it and see
- Handle can be used to hook up and remove bars, universal EZ Adjust frame brackets for easy installation and adjustment
- None of the noise problems other WD/sway products have - it's quiet, significantly lighter weight than competing products
- Forged and hardened steel components deliver excellent long-term durability and service, hitch ball is factory pre-installed and properly torqued
- Gross Trailer Weight; up to 12,000 lbs.