Husky weight distribution hitch with bolt-together head/shank assembly evenly distribute weight over the entire length of tow vehicle and trailer, resulting in a more level ride with more control and stability, better braking, less strain on vehicle and increased towing capacity. It features a raised ball platform for greater coupler clearance, turning radius and access to trailer ball nut. Only 4 inch of ground clearance required to insert spring bars into pin trunnions. Built-in dual sway control platform allows the use of either left or right sway control. When towing trailers longer than 24 feet, a second sway control should be added. Spring bars are easily removed from pin trunnions with safety D-clips. Pin trunnions remain attached to head. Unique pin trunnions attach to head using grade 5 bolts instead of the standard knuckles. No need to remove pins so head stays clean and free of grease. Lightweight model 31330 has a lighter product weight than standard WD hitches; it handles capacities of all cars and most SUVs.
- Fits Class-III/IV 2 inch receivers
- Bolt-together head with 6 inch for the lightweight 31330 model, black baked-on polyester powder-coat finish for superior rust protection
- 5-year limited warranty, rise: 7-1/2 inch; drop: 1/2 inch
- Shank length: 10 inch, ball to pin hole - 12 inch
- Balls not included; 1 inch hole requires a 1 inch shank for lightweight 31330 and chains are attached